The Student Room Group

How Long Until My Status Is Updated?

Hi;

I just need to ask, I sent my application in the post (I can't apply online, long story short, the system thinks I already had an undergraduate application in the works despite me graduating 5 years ago) for a MSc course (sent recorded delivery) and it was signed for on the 4th May (I understand the bank holidays and weekend have slowed applications down a bit).

I was hoping you could tell me how long it will be until I can get an update on the system as to when it's been updated? I am asking because the deadline to pay my landlord my rent (paying for the whole year in one go) is the 1st June (money has to be in their account by then) and would like to have confirmation my application has been accepted before sending my rent to my LL.

Cheers for reading. =)

EDIT:
NVM, my loan has now been accepted but, they've only put me down for the wrong university and course (going to UWE to do my MSc in Biomedical Science and SFE have put me down for Biomedical Sciences Research at Bristol uni). =l
Sent in an amendment form earlier today to rectify the issue...
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by Scienceisgood
Hi;

I just need to ask, I sent my application in the post (I can't apply online, long story short, the system thinks I already had an undergraduate application in the works despite me graduating 5 years ago) for a MSc course (sent recorded delivery) and it was signed for on the 4th May (I understand the bank holidays and weekend have slowed applications down a bit).

I was hoping you could tell me how long it will be until I can get an update on the system as to when it's been updated? I am asking because the deadline to pay my landlord my rent (paying for the whole year in one go) is the 1st June (money has to be in their account by then) and would like to have confirmation my application has been accepted before sending my rent to my LL.

Cheers for reading. =)

EDIT:
NVM, my loan has now been accepted but, they've only put me down for the wrong university and course (going to UWE to do my MSc in Biomedical Science and SFE have put me down for Biomedical Sciences Research at Bristol uni). =l
Sent in an amendment form earlier today to rectify the issue...

Hi there,

Once we received the change of circumstances from you, it's currently taking 5 working days for it to be scanned onto the system, then further 5 working days for it to be actioned. Our timescales are estimates and can change daily up or down depending on how busy we are.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending