The Student Room Group

Level 3 transcript

I am applying to university through an advisor which they don't do it through UCAS and I was told I would need my transcript for level 3 Health and social technical extended certificate but I wasn't given than and I don't know how to get it. Can I apply without a transcript
Original post by Shizaa
I am applying to university through an advisor which they don't do it through UCAS and I was told I would need my transcript for level 3 Health and social technical extended certificate but I wasn't given than and I don't know how to get it. Can I apply without a transcript

Hi there @Shizaa ! I would recommend if you can get in contact with the institution/college that you completed your Level 3 Health and Social technical extended certificate, then they should have the transcripts of this for you. Alternatively you can try to contact the exam board or authority that regulated the award. Usually Academic Transcripts are required to review the modules, individual marks, and subjects covered to match your suitability to the programme you've applied for :^_^:

If you are worried or you don't know if you can get a hold of these transcripts then definitely either yourself, or your advisor, could contact the Admissions Teams of where you have applied to ask about what your next steps are. The sooner you inform the teams the better - if you can!:call:

I hope this helps and all the best,:flower2:

- Rose:rose:, De Montfort University Rep.
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending