The Student Room Group

The Student Room

I personally think the website need to be update because this website is kinda laggy and sometimes it doesnt work completely. Also, why is there no app for this? Would be really good if The Student Room made an app. What do ye reckon?
There is an app, it's just been taken off the app store/Google play whilst it is being updated
There was an app but they got rid of it because it was absolutely abysmal. And I agree, certain features of this site need serious updating, the PM system is so old and crap and the search function's quite bad too.
Reply 3
Original post by Emmmaaaa...
There is an app, it's just been taken off the app store/Google play whilst it is being updated

But why tho? Lot people need this including me. just a rip off from google play and app store.
Reply 4
Original post by Emmmaaaa...

How long had it been taken off if you know?
Reply 5
Original post by Sorcerer of Old
There was an app but they got rid of it because it was absolutely abysmal. And I agree, certain features of this site need serious updating, the PM system is so old and crap and the search function's quite bad too.

Mate I agree with ya. There lot of fixing need to be done for this app.
Original post by jporter896
How long had it been taken off if you know?

Not sure to be honest.
@Evil Homer might be able to help :smile:
Reply 7
Yeah the website really needs some updates. Last time i was here, they said they were working on it but I haven’t seen anything since.
Original post by jporter896
I personally think the website need to be update because this website is kinda laggy and sometimes it doesnt work completely. Also, why is there no app for this? Would be really good if The Student Room made an app. What do ye reckon?

Sorry to hear you are experiencing lag. Can I ask exactly what issues or what is lagging when you are loading a page?
Reply 9
Original post by Evil Homer
Sorry to hear you are experiencing lag. Can I ask exactly what issues or what is lagging when you are loading a page?

Hey,

Whether I use this website it shows werid glitches and sometime laggy when it come to loading something. I don't even know why it laggy for me. My Wifi (BT fiber boardband) is at really good standard.

Quick Reply

Latest