The Student Room Group

is this person a backstabber?

there is this person in my year who talked behind my back with my friend, spread rumors about me and was playing the victim card and my friend - after this happened i tried to avoid talking to her because i didn't want to make things worse between us
Reply 1
Original post by hurtinguser
there is this person in my year who talked behind my back with my friend, spread rumors about me and was playing the victim card and my friend - after this happened i tried to avoid talking to her because i didn't want to make things worse between us

The person is a snake.
Reply 2
Yes, most likely to backstab if they can find a way to get close enough.
In addition to being a liar, gaslighter, malicious backbiter, attention seeking troublemaker and snake with more venom than the average Russell’s Viper.

Avoid them like the plague and all their closest associates.
Life is too short to waste your valuable time and energy on those individuals that don't deserve any nor add much that is positive to your life.
Reply 3
i would say yes she;s a backstabber
Reply 4
Be a Churchillian. Do not let anything stop you from progressing in life. Do not let any negative force affect you. Make it a point. You are unbreakable. You will not lose your courage.

If I were you, talk to an adult in school you trust, and get it fixed. Now. It will do the trick. :smile:

Keep us in the loop if things get worse, I wish you well :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Be a Churchillian. Do not let anything stop you from progressing in life. Do not let any negative force affect you. Make it a point. You are unbreakable. You will not lose your courage.

If I were you, talk to an adult in school you trust, and get it fixed. Now. It will do the trick. :smile:

Keep us in the loop if things get worse, I wish you well :smile:

Excellent post. Not sure why you hid behind anonymous.
Reply 6
Original post by Wired_1800
Excellent post. Not sure why you hid behind anonymous.

That is very gracious and sweet of you. Thank you :smile:

Privacy bro. Privacy.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
That is very gracious and sweet of you. Thank you :smile:

Privacy bro. Privacy.

Fair enough.
Original post by hurtinguser

Other posters already gave very good advice, I just want to add mines. Be careful of people who gossip, lie, backchat, slander others behind you or in front of you. They are not your friend. They will slander and gossip about you in front of somebody else sooner or later, I promise you that. Also make sure the title of "friend" is set to a high standard, a lot of people confuse it with acquaintance or just somebody they have idle talk with. I also see a lot of people saying they have a few friends and so on, always choose quality of quantity in this case. Okay I went off tangent. Uhh, I hope I helped.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending