The Student Room Group

Why did he start like my IG stories out of nowhere?

So the thing is 2,5 years ago I met this guy. We were texting for couple of weeks then he started pull away. Later I found out from his friends that he was scared of relationship because his ex-girlfriend left him bcs of her ex. He started to have feelings for me and that’s what he didnt want. It hurt me but that’s life. We stayed friends and on free weekends we hang out together as a group of friends. Many days, months have past since the day we met. After 2,5 years I decided to make a move on him. When we both have drank couple of shots and felt in mood I took him to dance and kissed him. He liked that and we were making out whole evening. Since that day I haven’t seen him. Yesterday was the first time seeing him after that incident, He looked happy to see me he hugged me we changed couple of words. But during that month of not seeing him I was posting stories on my IG of me. He started liking my stories. He never ever did that before. Now I posted again myself wearing red dress and he liked it again! what is going on why is he doing that?
Reply 1
He’s interested in you. If you also like him just ask him out.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
He’s interested in you. If you also like him just ask him out.

I feel like he is either hiding interest or not that interested. Maybe bcs of past and what was between us at the beginning. Ofc I like him I havent stopped sincw the day we met.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending