The Student Room Group

BOYS what is your secret to being so confident and chill all the time?

I have noticed that guys r the most chill beings ever. they legit dont care what people think of them or anything. they seem so carefree and always look like they are so chill relaxed and having fun.

as a girl-- things ofc are pretty emotional and we do take things a bit dramatic (call it sexist but its kinda true).

so, boys, what is your secret to you having 1000 confidence??? Being so chill and relaxed about everything in life and taking on a 'so what' or 'whatever' attitude??
Reply 1
Not every boy is the same. There are moments in our life where we lose our **** as well. The secret to being confident most of the time is to realise that you can't change the outcomes of situations that you haven't started or aren't in control of.

sidenote: This seems to be hardwired in most guy's neural network

Original post by Anonymous
I have noticed that guys r the most chill beings ever. they legit dont care what people think of them or anything. they seem so carefree and always look like they are so chill relaxed and having fun.

as a girl-- things ofc are pretty emotional and we do take things a bit dramatic (call it sexist but its kinda true).

so, boys, what is your secret to you having 1000 confidence??? Being so chill and relaxed about everything in life and taking on a 'so what' or 'whatever' attitude??
Original post by Anonymous

Something that I’d never reveal :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending