The Student Room Group

Should I go to university again

Poll

Should I redo a ICT Degree

Hi I’m going to get a degree in Computer Networks and Technology. Although it isn’t the degree that I wanted certainly with the grade I got and will work out with a lower second class honours 2:2. I’m considering starting a second degree this time in Information and Communication Technology is it worth it?
Reply 1
Original post by Mohammed_80
Hi I’m going to get a degree in Computer Networks and Technology. Although it isn’t the degree that I wanted certainly with the grade I got and will work out with a lower second class honours 2:2. I’m considering starting a second degree this time in Information and Communication Technology is it worth it?

Are you going for post-grad level? If not then it's probably not worth the time and money when you could be building up your work experience instead
Original post by Andi.0k
Are you going for post-grad level? If not then it's probably not worth the time and money when you could be building up your work experience instead

How do I build up work experience please.
Reply 3
Original post by Mohammed_80
How do I build up work experience please.

Usually you do that through post uni jobs. Some degrees include placements. You'll have to just keep applying for jobs until something sticks. It sucks but there isn't much else you can do.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending