The Student Room Group

Application processing

Hi, I’ve applied for my student finance a few months ago as a foundation degree since at the time that was the course I was on, last week however I’ve been moved into the BSc course for my second year prior to this my application and loans were all processed and approved. Now when I go onto the my sfe account it says the next update will be around 22-27 November but when I go onto view my payments it says that my maintenance loan is ready to be paid and when I go onto my university account it says my tuition fees have be sorted out. Will I still be paid my maintenance loan on the 25th September as it states on my account or will I have to wait for my application to process again ? I am very worried at the moment and unsure of what I should do
Original post by Evelinask
Hi, I’ve applied for my student finance a few months ago as a foundation degree since at the time that was the course I was on, last week however I’ve been moved into the BSc course for my second year prior to this my application and loans were all processed and approved. Now when I go onto the my sfe account it says the next update will be around 22-27 November but when I go onto view my payments it says that my maintenance loan is ready to be paid and when I go onto my university account it says my tuition fees have be sorted out. Will I still be paid my maintenance loan on the 25th September as it states on my account or will I have to wait for my application to process again ? I am very worried at the moment and unsure of what I should do

Hi there,

If the payments are scheduled then these should still be paid to you once the university sends us 'confirmation of your registration'. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If the payments are scheduled then these should still be paid to you once the university sends us 'confirmation of your registration'. Thanks, Jason

Thank you, my application is still being processed but my maintenance loan status says ‘ready to be paid’ so it will still be paid ?
Original post by Evelinask
Thank you, my application is still being processed but my maintenance loan status says ‘ready to be paid’ so it will still be paid ?

Hi Evelina,

Yes, as long as the confirmation from the university has been received.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending