The Student Room Group

Summer school crush

I met this guy around a year ago at a summer school and he approached me, I found him weird at first but then we got on very well and I *kind* of fell in love.

However, we came from different areas so it was unlikely that we would meet again unless we went to same Uni where summer school was held. I kind of decided to NOT take his number or contact and end it here, explaining it was mainly for religious reasons (i'm muslim, he also was) and he was very understanding and did not talk to me again since.

I do not know if he was hurt or smth and that's why or he just agreed it would be better for us not to hang out.

It's been almost a year since and I cannot stop thinking about him. I don't want my thoughts about the Uni and him to influence UCAS and Uni decision but I really don't know how to get him out of my mind and also if I am being unrealistic thinking it's possible to meet him again and maybe have a relationship ? Need advice !

Ps; I've tried searching his nbr or smth from ppl at summer school and getting social media but he is NOWHERE to be found.
Reply 1
Since you can't really find him anywhere, I'd suggest you try to forget him bc it's just not worth wasting your time
Mb find something else to focus on idk if that helps
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Since you can't really find him anywhere, I'd suggest you try to forget him bc it's just not worth wasting your time
Mb find something else to focus on idk if that helps

Yh i've been trying but it's hard he kind of became an integral thing of my daily life I always think about smh
Reply 3
Yh i've been trying but it's hard he kind of became an integral thing of my daily life I always think about smh

It might take time to get over it . Go out with friends in the summer, it's always fun unless they start talking abt their own relationships
Are you sure you will probably never see him again
Reply 4
It might take time to get over it . Go out with friends in the summer, it's always fun unless they start talking abt their own relationships
Are you sure you will probably never see him again

it doesn't help that I don't rlly have friends and he was kind of first person I got along with in a long time and true 😂

Probably at uni open days ? Apart from that idk. But even if I happen to see him again idk how I would approach him cos I am a bit afraid I hurt his feelings and he felt rejected first time round.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending