The Student Room Group

maintenance loan

Hi,
I have applied for SF and I got the information on how much i will get which full amount for tution but the minimum ofr maintenace loan which 4,600 i think. but according to my circumstnces and GOV maintenance loan calculator i should get more than that.
I then recieved an email from SF that they unable to process the income assesed elelment of my application cuz they did not reicve any info for my 2nd sponser, I cpmpleted the PFF2 form and uploaded the form but I have not recieved updated information.
sorry for the long message, thanks,
Iman
Original post by imn__ah
Hi,
I have applied for SF and I got the information on how much i will get which full amount for tution but the minimum ofr maintenace loan which 4,600 i think. but according to my circumstnces and GOV maintenance loan calculator i should get more than that.
I then recieved an email from SF that they unable to process the income assesed elelment of my application cuz they did not reicve any info for my 2nd sponser, I cpmpleted the PFF2 form and uploaded the form but I have not recieved updated information.
Iman

Hi there,

When did you send your PFF2 Form?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
I think it was 27th of May im not for sure but it was around those days
Original post by imn__ah
Hi,
Iman

Hi there,

When did your sponsor support your application and have either of you been emailed requesting anything further? Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

When did your sponsor support your application and have either of you been emailed requesting anything further? Thanks, Jason

Hi,
I have two sponsors one is my dad and he made his account and easily linked it to mine. My second is my mum she made an account and tried to link it to mine too but I wasn’t able to. But then my application still got processed but as non income based and now I uploaded the form for my second sponsor online
Original post by imn__ah
Hi,
I have two sponsors one is my dad and he made his account and easily linked it to mine. My second is my mum she made an account and tried to link it to mine too but I wasn’t able to. But then my application still got processed but as non income based and now I uploaded the form for my second sponsor online

Thank you. Once the PFF2 form is processed then your entitlement will be updated. The form can take 4-6 weeks as a general timescale from when we receive it. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending