The Student Room Group

Why did he ignore me ?

So this guy has been asking me to hang for awhile but these last couple days he has begged for me to hang with him I was busy these last couple days yet he thinks I’m “playing games etc. I told him I was free today to hang and he just left me on read and ignored my texts??? The thing is he asks me to hang the day of , so he doesn’t know if I’m busy or have plans etc. why would he ignore my texts after he has been begging me to hangout. FYI he has been chasing me for months and we’ve never met
Reply 1
You know what they say when life gives you lemonade you boil it and make water. For this situation I would say that he either is playing hard to get or feels like you’re not interest or has moved on. Reach out one more time and then leave it up to him il say!
I would message him in an apologetic way, explaining that you usually have plans on most days, so it would be more convenient to pre-plan a day to go out. See how he responds to this and go from there...
Reply 3
So you think he’s mad that’s why he didn’t respond??
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
You know what they say when life gives you lemonade you boil it and make water. For this situation I would say that he either is playing hard to get or feels like you’re not interest or has moved on. Reach out one more time and then leave it up to him il say!

Yet I posted a few photos on my story after and he was the first person to view it all of my stories.
Reply 5
So this guy has been asking me to hang for awhile but these last couple days he has begged for me to hang with him I was busy these last couple days yet he thinks I’m “playing games etc. I told him I was free today to hang and he just left me on read and ignored my texts??? The thing is he asks me to hang the day of , so he doesn’t know if I’m busy or have plans etc. why would he ignore my texts after he has been begging me to hangout. FYI he has been chasing me for months and we’ve never met

don’t chase men they don’t deserve it fr if he wants to leave you on read let him there are plenty of fish in the sea and he can suck it
So you think he’s mad that’s why he didn’t respond??

Maybe slightly angry that you keep saying 'no', as he my feel as if you don't care enough to meet up. Therefore, I would consider messaging him in an apologetic way, explaining that you usually have plans on most days, so it would be more convenient to pre-plan a day to go out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending