The Student Room Group

Loan blocked, can't get through to sfe

For whatever reason my 3rd loan was blocked citing I'd withdrawn from my course, I had not. After a load of nonsense I was told to reapply again, I have done this and have no idea how long it's going to take, I have no money atm, and if I was not living at home this mistake from either my uni or student finance could of made me homeless.

I'm wondering if there is a way to talk to an actual human, and not the voice machine when I call sfe number.
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Omgjustwork
For whatever reason my 3rd loan was blocked citing I'd withdrawn from my course, I had not. After a load of nonsense I was told to reapply again, I have done this and have no idea how long it's going to take, I have no money atm, and if I was not living at home this mistake from either my uni or student finance could of made me homeless.

I'm wondering if there is a way to talk to an actual human, and not the voice machine when I call sfe number.

Hi there,

If you contact us via the live chat in your account or on 0300 100 0607 we'll be able to check this for you,

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending