The Student Room Group

Career be replaced by AI

I’m a first year economics student at a semi target university. I have been thinking about the career I want etc however, I have been thinking how some careers will most likely be replaced in the future. What kind of jobs could I get into that wouldn’t have this issue? (I am quite open minded with the career I want, I have been thinking the financial services and consulting however, I am quite fearful jobs will no longer exist within this industry in the near future)
You'll be fine, a lot of the AI stealing jobs stuff is mostly fearmongering. The jobs that you're interested in won't be replaced by AI any time soon.
Reply 2
Original post by user5789478398
I’m a first year economics student at a semi target university. I have been thinking about the career I want etc however, I have been thinking how some careers will most likely be replaced in the future. What kind of jobs could I get into that wouldn’t have this issue? (I am quite open minded with the career I want, I have been thinking the financial services and consulting however, I am quite fearful jobs will no longer exist within this industry in the near future)

Hairdresser?
Brickie?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending