The Student Room Group

Does this boy at school like me? I don’t like him but what’s his problem

So there’s this guy in my class and whenever I would just look in his direction he’s already looking at me and it’s just so weird and he doesn’t even look away. And then when he makes a joke or something or if something is funny he always looks at me. He looks at me straight in the face if I’m speaking to someone. He makes eve contact with me a lot. I don’t have a crush on this guy because I like another guy, but since my current crush is acting like a b I might as well romanticise this one lol.

What’s your opinion help me please
Original post by Anonymous #1
So there’s this guy in my class and whenever I would just look in his direction he’s already looking at me and it’s just so weird and he doesn’t even look away. And then when he makes a joke or something or if something is funny he always looks at me. He looks at me straight in the face if I’m speaking to someone. He makes eve contact with me a lot. I don’t have a crush on this guy because I like another guy, but since my current crush is acting like a b I might as well romanticise this one lol.

Pookie first of all don’t get yourself in a relationship you don’t want just for ***** and giggles it’ll be hard to get out of it and Yh from what I’ve ready he most likely likes you DONT ROMANTICISE HIM TRUST ME CANON EVENT ONG
Reply 2
"I might as well romanticise this one" 💀💀💀💀💀 I'm done. Jokes aside he very likely likes you. Don't b with him only to kill time, it's important to be selective with who you date. In other words don't b with him if you don't actually like him.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2

Pookie first of all don’t get yourself in a relationship you don’t want just for ***** and giggles it’ll be hard to get out of it and Yh from what I’ve ready he most likely likes you DONT ROMANTICISE HIM TRUST ME CANON EVENT ONG

I didnt even read your reply and typed mine in now reading yours and wow do we think alike loool
Original post by SId1223
Original post by Anonymous #2

I didnt even read your reply and typed mine in now reading yours and wow do we think alike loool

That’s actually crazy we the same 🤞
Reply 5
My opinion is that he doesn't have a problem, but you do if you're going to flit from crush to crush. Leave him be and concentrate on your school work.
Original post by Anonymous

Go for this guy who clearly fancies you.
Original post by Wired_1800

Go for this guy who clearly fancies you.

Yeah but she don’t fancy him unless she want to get the know the person and his personality then ig but to ROMANTICISE NAH - AH girl

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending