The Student Room Group

Awaiting Sponsor 1 Details Meaning???

hiya. im helping my mum continue her student finance application.

i've just submitted all the needed documents etc. and they are waiting to be approved so under the tab "actions to be completed" everything is shown to be complete

except the upload supporting evidence which is "received" (i've just submitted the details)

and the "awaiting sponsor 1 details" tab which shows the status "incomplete".

i'm unsure as to what this is, and every answer i've searched on google has been sparse and answered differently. will this status go away once the evidence I've supported is validated?

Or must I do something else? Thank you.
Original post by AmericanDad1
hiya. im helping my mum continue her student finance application.

i've just submitted all the needed documents etc. and they are waiting to be approved so under the tab "actions to be completed" everything is shown to be complete

except the upload supporting evidence which is "received" (i've just submitted the details)

and the "awaiting sponsor 1 details" tab which shows the status "incomplete".

i'm unsure as to what this is, and every answer i've searched on google has been sparse and answered differently. will this status go away once the evidence I've supported is validated?

Or must I do something else? Thank you.

Hi there,

If you are the student and your mother is supporting the application, sponsor 1 would be her partner and we would require those details or evidence to show that your mother is single, such as a decree nisi/absolute or a council tax bill that shows single person occupancy discount.

Thanks, Clare

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending