The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

one core module to resit

Hi
My child has to resit one exam in Psychology ( a core module 10 credits) end of August. The overall average is close to 60% and she has past everything else. There is no reason why the second attempt will be failed too, but since as an international student about to move to a new shared flat for year 2 in Newcaslte , I am a bit concerned that she could be kicked out of uni. Is to be kicked out the only option if a student fail a core module? They are all core modules in this course. I read the regulations for 2022/2023 but it does not men tion anything about if a student fail the resit. Thanks
Original post by Anonymous
Hi
My child has to resit one exam in Psychology ( a core module 10 credits) end of August. The overall average is close to 60% and she has past everything else. There is no reason why the second attempt will be failed too, but since as an international student about to move to a new shared flat for year 2 in Newcaslte , I am a bit concerned that she could be kicked out of uni. Is to be kicked out the only option if a student fail a core module? They are all core modules in this course. I read the regulations for 2022/2023 but it does not men tion anything about if a student fail the resit. Thanks

Hi,

To discuss this and ask any questions you may have, please call our Student Engagement Team via 0191 208 3333 (option 2).

I hope this helps.

Hana
(edited 9 months ago)
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending