The Student Room Group

Why do I feel like this?

So me and this girl went out for a couple dates, where we would spend like the whole day together. We would just walk around London, just talking about whatever came to mind, chilling in certain places, sitting in silence. I fell for her pretty hard. She wanted to be friends, and so now we're in the awkward stage of barely talking and just about smiling when we see each other. We haven't seen each other for a while, but we ran into each other yesterday and I couldn't stop smiling when I saw her. I know she doesn't like me but why do I always feel giddy around her? Why does she makes me feel like this?
Reply 1
You clearly like her a lot, but I don't think you two get along well enough to have a relationship.
Reply 2
Original post by Doomotron
You clearly like her a lot, but I don't think you two get along well enough to have a relationship.

Here's the issue. We got along fine, then we went on dates and our entire chemistry changed after them. I never thought of her romantically before other people said that she was flirting with me...but idk. now everything feels wrong. Me and her don't talk anymore, we barely see each other.
Reply 3
There are girls that make you feel like this. It’s good you haven’t destroyed the friendship, which is what tends to happen in these situations. I would put it on the back burner though until you find someone who is on for a relationship. You can then resume it on a more balanced basis

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending