The Student Room Group

Just a bit paranoid!

Hi all so my friend wanted to meet me near my house so I turned my location on snapchat for her so she could see. This was like 2 hours ago. When going through my followings on stories I saw a random person and thought to myself that I don’t remember adding them or them adding me! Nothing came up? Maybe I accidentally clicked add when viewing highlights from my town on snap maps. I quickly blocked and removed them and instantly turned my location off! I only have people I know and friends on there so I’m worried about if the person saw my location. It’s off now and they’re removed and blocked but I’m just paranoid. But then again it wouldn’t show the exact house but I’m just worrying about how stupid I was as I didn’t even realise till literally 5 mins ago!
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hi all so my friend wanted to meet me near my house so I turned my location on snapchat for her so she could see. This was like 2 hours ago. When going through my followings on stories I saw a random person and thought to myself that I don’t remember adding them or them adding me! Nothing came up? Maybe I accidentally clicked add when viewing highlights from my town on snap maps. I quickly blocked and removed them and instantly turned my location off! I only have people I know and friends on there so I’m worried about if the person saw my location. It’s off now and they’re removed and blocked but I’m just paranoid. But then again it wouldn’t show the exact house but I’m just worrying about how stupid I was as I didn’t even realise till literally 5 mins ago!

There's no proof they actually saw your location, so I don't think you need to worry.
Reply 2
Original post by Doomotron
There's no proof they actually saw your location, so I don't think you need to worry.

that’s true thanks!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending