The Student Room Group

If business management is worth it doing from uni of Sheffield

Hello everyone i have an offer from Coventry university and the University of Sheffield of business management. I just wanted to ask that as an international student is it actually worth it going to the uni of Sheffield in terms of career and job opportunities. Ik that the uni is part of the Russells group but i wanted an insight from students who are british and how they percieve the uni.
Original post by Iftikhar28
Hello everyone i have an offer from Coventry university and the University of Sheffield of business management. I just wanted to ask that as an international student is it actually worth it going to the uni of Sheffield in terms of career and job opportunities. Ik that the uni is part of the Russells group but i wanted an insight from students who are british and how they percieve the uni.

Hey!
Congratulations on your offers!
The University of Sheffield is very good for job opportunities and career support. As well as department-specific guidance, there is a careers service that you get lifetime access to after starting at the university. If you want to talk to a current Business student at the University of Sheffield, you can use the chat function: https://www.sheffield.ac.uk/study/chat
Evie (4th year medic at UoS)
Reply 2
What is the price difference? Is it a meaningful amount for your family?
Reply 3
Original post by ajj2000
What is the price difference? Is it a meaningful amount for your family?

Yes it is but my parents believe that a good education is more important than anything else and the best thing they can provide me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending