The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Uclan Speech Language Therapy

Hi,

First of all, thank you for approving my request to join.

I am considering the MSc Speech Language Therapy at Uclan, I would be grateful if any current student of SLT at Uclan can share their timetable of weekly lessons, please. I know it probably changes but just as an idea. Much appreciated.
Original post by Missyro
Hi,

I am considering the MSc Speech Language Therapy at Uclan, I would be grateful if any current student of SLT at Uclan can share their timetable of weekly lessons, please. I know it probably changes but just as an idea. Much appreciated.

Hi there @Missyro, :smile:

It's great to hear that you are interested in our MSc Speech Language Therapy course!

For more information about the course including the modules and lessons you can reach out to our postgraduate admissions team, their email is [email protected].

If you have any questions about campus and life here at UCLan I'm more than happy to help! :smile:

All the best,
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Missyro
Hi,

Hi there! I have the same question. Did you manage to find anything out by any chance?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending