The Student Room Group

my firm choice uni dropped my course . i need Advice

some background I applied to Middlesex university to study human resource management I was going to do a deferred entry and take a gap year but recently got an email that they dropped my course it was my firm choice my second choice was Greenwich university but they will also be dropping my course in 2024.
my question is can i apply to uni through clearing for 2024 or do i need to wait till next year?
and do u have any advice for me and any help would be appreciated
Original post by amaraosman
some background I applied to Middlesex university to study human resource management I was going to do a deferred entry and take a gap year but recently got an email that they dropped my course it was my firm choice my second choice was Greenwich university but they will also be dropping my course in 2024.
my question is can i apply to uni through clearing for 2024 or do i need to wait till next year?
and do u have any advice for me and any help would be appreciated

Clearing is for 2023 entry so you won't be able to apply through clearing and defer. Apply again in the 2024 cycle with your achieved grades and ask your current referee if they will be happy to supply a reference for you again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending