The Student Room Group

Can I use APA citation form to write my EPQs?

As of now, I'm working on my EPQ dissertation. I was thinking about whether I could write it in APA citation form since I was told that APA would be more common to use for science topics, and if so, are there any special requirements regarding APA format?
I hope it wouldn't take too long to answer : )
Thank you!
Original post by Leslieeeey
As of now, I'm working on my EPQ dissertation. I was thinking about whether I could write it in APA citation form since I was told that APA would be more common to use for science topics, and if so, are there any special requirements regarding APA format?
I hope it wouldn't take too long to answer : )
Thank you!

Hi @Leslieeeey

Depending on what format you are used to writing in, there could be a lot of things you need to learn about formatting. But instead of me listing all of them and trying to explain it in my own words which would make this reply a lot longer than it should be. Have a look at this blog post on Scribbr about the essential formats and citations in the 7th edition of APA.

I hope this helps!

Derrick
Reply 2
Original post by University of Suffolk student
Hi @Leslieeeey

Depending on what format you are used to writing in, there could be a lot of things you need to learn about formatting. But instead of me listing all of them and trying to explain it in my own words which would make this reply a lot longer than it should be. Have a look at this blog post on Scribbr about the essential formats and citations in the 7th edition of APA.

I hope this helps!

Derrick

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending