The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Do i have to apply to my first uni accomodation? or can i apply to two?

I've neglected doing my uni accomodation as ive always been a kind of last minute type person and ive been looking around a bit and cant find a definitive answer to this question i have. So Im pretty sure that i wont make it into my first uni choice but does that mean that i still have to apply to it instead of my second which im more positive that i will end up going? thanks
Original post by Poaty
I've neglected doing my uni accomodation as ive always been a kind of last minute type person and ive been looking around a bit and cant find a definitive answer to this question i have. So Im pretty sure that i wont make it into my first uni choice but does that mean that i still have to apply to it instead of my second which im more positive that i will end up going? thanks

The vast of unis only allow you to apply for accommodation if you have selected their offer as your firm choice, and won't allow you to apply for accommodation if they are your insurance choice. Check the details on your insurance choice's web site to see what their rules are.
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending