The Student Room Group

SFE Maintenance Loan lower than expected.

I applied and its been accepted yet i am only receiving 6k despite moving to London alone.

My dad forgot to send his household income details before it got accepted which is probably why its so low however I want to know how to get the loan increased because the 6k is not even enough to pay for me acom.
Original post by shilohvvs
I applied and its been accepted yet i am only receiving 6k despite moving to London alone.

My dad forgot to send his household income details before it got accepted which is probably why its so low however I want to know how to get the loan increased because the 6k is not even enough to pay for me acom.

Hi there,

If your Dad has sent the PFF2 form to us then once this is processed your funding will be reassessed. We advise 6-8 weeks as an estimated timescale. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,

If your Dad has sent the PFF2 form to us then once this is processed your funding will be reassessed. We advise 6-8 weeks as an estimated timescale. Thanks, Jason

The thing is though, originally when the application was sent, the form was not sent to my father. I called and asked for the email to be sent to him or at least me so i can forward it but it never came then like 2 weeks later the application was accepted and here we are.
The thing is though, originally when the application was sent, the form was not sent to my father. I called and asked for the email to be sent to him or at least me so i can forward it but it never came then like 2 weeks later the application was accepted and here we are.

Hi there, To avoid further delay in reassessing your funding please ask your father to complete and return the PFF2 form, this is available on the Gov.uk website under Student Finance Forms. Thanks, Angela
Reply 4
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, To avoid further delay in reassessing your funding please ask your father to complete and return the PFF2 form, this is available on the Gov.uk website under Student Finance Forms. Thanks, Angela

Thanks Angela but last question where exactly should my dad send the form after completion?
Thanks Angela but last question where exactly should my dad send the form after completion?

Hi there,

He can upload it online in your account, or his under the evidence upload option. Alternatively he can post this back to the below address.

Student Finance England
Po Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 6
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi there,

He can upload it online in your account, or his under the evidence upload option. Alternatively he can post this back to the below address.

Student Finance England
Po Box 210
Darlington
DL1 9HJ

Thanks,
Claire

Hi i know im late but today was the only day ive managed to actually have an hour to spend with my dad these past weeks unfortunately. Despite this it seems i am unable to find the upload option, this may be due to lack of failure on both me and my dads part but im just wondering if i can email the evidence to somewhere or will i just have to print it and mail it. I am also wondering if it is far too late to send now or?
Hi i know im late but today was the only day ive managed to actually have an hour to spend with my dad these past weeks unfortunately. Despite this it seems i am unable to find the upload option, this may be due to lack of failure on both me and my dads part but im just wondering if i can email the evidence to somewhere or will i just have to print it and mail it. I am also wondering if it is far too late to send now or?

Hi,

We don't have an email address. If you login to your account and click on your application. the evidence upload option should show on the right hand side. If you don't have the option, this will need to be posted to the above address. You have up to 9 months to update this from the start of the academic year. The quicker we get this, the quicker we can process it.

Thanks,
Claire

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending