The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

MATR on hold

Hi there, I have seen quite a few posts about this topic. I want to share my background and understand if all the people with MATR on hold perhaps have a similar situation. I have firstly uploaded my academic condition around the 10th of July, this document was not accepted so I had to upload a new one. I did that on the 23th of July and on the 26th of July the conditions disappeared. One or two days after my status changed from College Membership Allocated to MATR on hold. I sent an email to the postgrad admission office to ask about what that meant but got no reply. What is the background and the situation of people with the same status? anyone whose MATR on hold status got updated recently?
this just means that you will be confirmed soon - no need to stress out, I had the same thing and it changed within a working week
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
Original post by Anonymous
Hi there, I have seen quite a few posts about this topic. I want to share my background and understand if all the people with MATR on hold perhaps have a similar situation. I have firstly uploaded my academic condition around the 10th of July, this document was not accepted so I had to upload a new one. I did that on the 23th of July and on the 26th of July the conditions disappeared. One or two days after my status changed from College Membership Allocated to MATR on hold. I sent an email to the postgrad admission office to ask about what that meant but got no reply. What is the background and the situation of people with the same status? anyone whose MATR on hold status got updated recently?

Did you end up getting in?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending