The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

leniency with grades at Sheff for aero

hi all,

as with everyone im extremely stressed and overthinking my results day. Im an intl student applied for aero in sheffield
How competitive is the course at sheffield and would I be accepted if I were to miss my offer by a grade?
Additionally, how many people do end up going / meeting their offer for sheffield for aero (is there an official number?)

thank you all!
(edited 8 months ago)
Original post by Umer90o787
hi all,

as with everyone im extremely stressed and overthinking my results day. Im an intl student applied for aero in sheffield
How competitive is the course at sheffield and would I be accepted if I were to miss my offer by a grade?
Additionally, how many people do end up going / meeting their offer for sheffield for aero (is there an official number?)

thank you all!

Check if aerospace engineering is in clearing if it is then most likely an indication that its not competitive.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Reply 2
Original post by lionelmessi34
Check if aerospace engineering is in clearing if it is then most likely an indication that its not competitive.

its not available in sheff, however I know a person who got into aero while not meeting the offer (offer was AAB but got in with an ABC)
Original post by Umer90o787
its not available in sheff, however I know a person who got into aero while not meeting the offer (offer was AAB but got in with an ABC)

i think sheffield is quite lenient so dont worry about it. A lot of people miss their offers by one grade .Im in the same situation as you .
Reply 4
Original post by lionelmessi34
i think sheffield is quite lenient so dont worry about it. A lot of people miss their offers by one grade .Im in the same situation as you .

Ahh ok thats reassuring, wish you the best for results day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending