The Student Room Group

University aplications!!

Hi I am in s6 applying to university next year, 2024 in January , my question is can I still be accepted in to university if I don’t have the required grades when applying before sitting my exams, i dont know if i e explained that well but for example if I needed higher English and biology, but im taking it this year, eve though I don’t actually have higher English yet can I still say that im taking it and say what my expected results are
Original post by Maddie.02xxx
Hi I am in s6 applying to university next year, 2024 in January , my question is can I still be accepted in to university if I don’t have the required grades when applying before sitting my exams, i dont know if i e explained that well but for example if I needed higher English and biology, but im taking it this year, eve though I don’t actually have higher English yet can I still say that im taking it and say what my expected results are

Yes, that's fine. Your referee (school/college) will simply provide predicted grades for the exams you've yet to take. Any offer you receive would then contain conditions that you actually achieve particular grades in those exams (which might not be your predicted grades, but will be the required grades).

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending