The Student Room Group

How do I go from B to A* in economics

Hi, doing my A level economics and i'm predicted to get a B, how to i get an A*?
Def by doing lots of practice papers/questions anything you can get your hands on really be that from your exam board or otherwise all practice is good practice. Also definetly checking mark schemes as you go as u will find even some slight mistakes that can bring up your marks even by a few which can be the diffference between grades ultimately.I dont know what the video content is like for economics on YouTubebut i found watching walk through papers or even short snippets of videos on topics i dont understand or even just grade booster videos helped me last year nearer the exams.Its also a good way to just look over things if you have a short amount of time eg if your in the car on the way to school then u could just listen or watch or at the end of the day just before bed to recap what u might have learnt during the day
Websites such as quizlet also have some relevant subject quizzes for all exam boards and u can also use flashcards on their which is good for active recall.Let me know if any questions and good luck

Quick Reply

Latest