The Student Room Group

Some questions

So im resitting because i just had CDU on bio chem and maths due to extenuating circumstances (personal issues and illness caused me to miss several months of sixth form last year). Im wondering:

How can i get my predicted grades if im not returning to college or going into tuition? In going to resit UCAT which should be free due to my situation but I'll need to apply for the med application before the mid October deadline.

How do i resit and how much will it cost?

Are there also any alternatives to just getting a job or back to college?
(edited 8 months ago)
The first point of contact would be your old school, usually they will sort out your UCAS application and hopefully give you advice on what to do. Presumably they will also sort out your UCAT.

Though I would caution against going headfirst into reapplying for medicine with CDU, do you know why you got these grades?
(edited 8 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by _gcx
The first point of contact would be your old school, usually they will sort out your UCAS application and hopefully give you advice on what to do. Presumably they will also sort out your UCAT.

Though I would caution against going headfirst into reapplying for medicine with CDU, do you know why you got these grades?

I know why and im certain i will be on A*A*A* level by December

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending