exter cardiff nottingham or qmul
PLEASE HELP I'm actually so stuck.

psa im not a big party person
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
exter cardiff nottingham or qmul
PLEASE HELP I'm actually so stuck.

psa im not a big party person

What's the programme and course you're planning to pursue? Have you tried comparing the modules among those universities, locations which would be better to commute for you and such matters?
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Meheraj
What's the programme and course you're planning to pursue? Have you tried comparing the modules among those universities, locations which would be better to commute for you and such matters?

ive applied for different courses for all the universities. i just wanted to know what people liked/disliked about the unis because my deadline to make a decision is 5pm
Reply 3
ive applied for different courses for all the universities. i just wanted to know what people liked/disliked about the unis because my deadline to make a decision is 5pm

Rather than stressing about the locations, I would personally suggest you look into courses, modules and most importantly think about the course that can take you to your desired profession since you've applied for numerous courses.

5pm today or tomo. And exactly what ^ said, you need to look into modules and the university background with those courses. Also which course you'd enjoy and prefer to do over 3 years+

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending