The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Am I the only one who has not received a registration email yet?

Everyone that I managed to find who are starting my course, have already received their registration email. I have met all academic conditions, but I have yet to receive a confirmation of my place. Is it normal to be waiting for so long?
Original post by Anonymous
Everyone that I managed to find who are starting my course, have already received their registration email. I have met all academic conditions, but I have yet to receive a confirmation of my place. Is it normal to be waiting for so long?

Hello! Could you email the registration team at [email protected]? :smile: They'll be able to help get the ball rolling for you or advise if there's anything additional we need!

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
I can't register because I can't access my uni email and I can't access my uni email because there is no option for me to verify by my email/ mobile only the authenticator app. Given I have to access my email to get the authenticator app set up it's hopeless.

I was told by [email protected] to send an email [email protected] which I have done twice but have had no response. I have also left messages with IT but nothing

any suggestions?
Original post by Anonymous
I can't register because I can't access my uni email and I can't access my uni email because there is no option for me to verify by my email/ mobile only the authenticator app. Given I have to access my email to get the authenticator app set up it's hopeless.

I was told by [email protected] to send an email [email protected] which I have done twice but have had no response. I have also left messages with IT but nothing

any suggestions?

Hi! I'd follow up on your email to the registration team so that they're aware. Send an email to them again in that chain and let them know you've not had a response. The IT teams will be busy at the moment but if you've raised a ticket they'll get back to you.

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending