The Student Room Group

clearing

hiya, i’m getting super nervous about my application. Basically, I applied to do something different at a different uni because I realised i didn’t want to do my original decision. I received an offer on the phone from a uni and am currently waiting for a ucas confirmation. My worry is, can the university decline their offer if they see on my personal statement that I haven’t really mentioned the current course i want to do? I’ve already declined my insurance and firm offer so I’m really scared about not getting an offer full stop.
Original post by gyahrralist
hiya, i’m getting super nervous about my application. Basically, I applied to do something different at a different uni because I realised i didn’t want to do my original decision. I received an offer on the phone from a uni and am currently waiting for a ucas confirmation. My worry is, can the university decline their offer if they see on my personal statement that I haven’t really mentioned the current course i want to do? I’ve already declined my insurance and firm offer so I’m really scared about not getting an offer full stop.

i don't think so? through clearing i thought the verbal offer meant that its confirmed that the uni want you bc you have the qualifications they want. i doubt a personal statement will sway their decision especially now as the unis are desperate to fill their spots. good luck tho!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending