The Student Room Group

Midwifery

would it be beneficial to mention I listen to midwifery podcasts in my uni personal statement
Original post by N478
would it be beneficial to mention I listen to midwifery podcasts in my uni personal statement

Hello @N478

I hope you’re well. I wouldn’t necessarily mention the word “podcasts” but maybe you could pick out some key information you’ve heard from a media source & find a way to link it back and make an interesting point. I wouldn’t mention it unless you’re going to say something very important or you’re able to link it to any transferable skills you have? I hope that makes sense.

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Reply 2
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @N478

I hope you’re well. I wouldn’t necessarily mention the word “podcasts” but maybe you could pick out some key information you’ve heard from a media source & find a way to link it back and make an interesting point. I wouldn’t mention it unless you’re going to say something very important or you’re able to link it to any transferable skills you have? I hope that makes sense.

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Thank you so much!
Reply 3
Original post by N478

I would sort of agree with what the person said in post #2 about not mentioned podcasts.

Read what is in papers and TV and any of media sources about things that are happening within midwifery or other nursing fields.
Reply 4
Original post by Tracey_W
I would sort of agree with what the person said in post #2 about not mentioned podcasts.

Read what is in papers and TV and any of media sources about things that are happening within midwifery or other nursing fields.

Thank you very much:smile:
Original post by N478

Yes, be prepared to talk about one that you've found interesting

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending