The Student Room Group

Do the 'date completed' parts in the EPQ production log have to be linear

I do AQA EPQ and our supervisor has made us do our presentations before doing the project product review. This means that the Presentation record B was filled in BEFORE Presentation record A. Can I put that I did Presentation record A before B even though I didn't, to make it seem linear.

Will changing the date completed sections slightly get me in trouble? or should I put the honest dates and have it be jumping around from section to section?
Original post by noz25
I do AQA EPQ and our supervisor has made us do our presentations before doing the project product review. This means that the Presentation record B was filled in BEFORE Presentation record A. Can I put that I did Presentation record A before B even though I didn't, to make it seem linear.

Will changing the date completed sections slightly get me in trouble? or should I put the honest dates and have it be jumping around from section to section?

Hey you can definitely do that! Changing the date is no issue and I have done as you did (did B before A and put my own dates in) and this had no impact on my final result. I think the only thing you should make sure of is to put the date for A to be before the date of your presentation and B, after the presentation.
Reply 2
Original post by Tulipbloom
Hey you can definitely do that! Changing the date is no issue and I have done as you did (did B before A and put my own dates in) and this had no impact on my final result. I think the only thing you should make sure of is to put the date for A to be before the date of your presentation and B, after the presentation.

Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending