The Student Room Group

Student Finance Changing Course 2023

Hi there,
I decided to change my course from Forensic Science to Criminology and changed my application to student finance on August 22nd at the same University as soon as I was accepted in Criminology. However, it says the next update will be May 2023 (even though that's past) and still says processing application. I did contact SF a week ago and they said it usually takes around 17 days but I feel anxious as I keep thinking this will affect my course when I start on the 18th of September. Today I received an email saying my payment is soon to be due but on student finance, there is no update on my change of course so I don't know what to do. Is there any advice on this? Thanks!
Original post by aliceanddolly
Hi there,
I decided to change my course from Forensic Science to Criminology and changed my application to student finance on August 22nd at the same University as soon as I was accepted in Criminology. However, it says the next update will be May 2023 (even though that's past) and still says processing application. I did contact SF a week ago and they said it usually takes around 17 days but I feel anxious as I keep thinking this will affect my course when I start on the 18th of September. Today I received an email saying my payment is soon to be due but on student finance, there is no update on my change of course so I don't know what to do. Is there any advice on this? Thanks!

As advised by SFE, your course change will be processed quite quickly. You don't need to do anything - just wait for it to be updated. If it hasn't been confirmed by the date you were given by SFE, log in to your account during office hours and use the live chat function to raise a query.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending