The Student Room Group

SEM Physician - British Army

Can I specialise in Sports & Exercise Medicine (SEM) within the army? Or apply to the army as a SEM specialist? Or is this not a specialty that the army accepts? Thanks for any help :smile:
Reply 1
You'll need to look at medical roles on the Army Recruitment website and see what is available and for which jobs you are qualified.

Quick Reply