The Student Room Group

Indian's At (RMA) Royal Military Academy Sandhurst

I'm 17 year old Indian, (India Is A Commonwealth Country )
Currently I'm In AS Level and I'm Looking how to Join RMA Sandhurst
Can Anybody There to Help me plz??
Original post by themaverick001
I'm 17 year old Indian, (India Is A Commonwealth Country )
Currently I'm In AS Level and I'm Looking how to Join RMA Sandhurst
Can Anybody There to Help me plz??

There's no individual entry to RMA Sandhurst. You either join the British Army as an officer if you are eligible, in which case you are sent their for basic training, or there might be an option whereby a few officers of the Indian Army are sent there for training. You can't choose to go just because you are a Commonwealth citizen, there must be an intergovernmental scheme set up and you need to be selected by your own Armed Forces. I'm not sure that India is a country that uses the RMA though.
Original post by threeportdrift
There's no individual entry to RMA Sandhurst. You either join the British Army as an officer if you are eligible, in which case you are sent their for basic training, or there might be an option whereby a few officers of the Indian Army are sent there for training. You can't choose to go just because you are a Commonwealth citizen, there must be an intergovernmental scheme set up and you need to be selected by your own Armed Forces. I'm not sure that India is a country that uses the RMA though.

So, I was Like looking for to join British Army, can you provide me more details about, I couldn't find it
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 3
Original post by themaverick001
So, I was Like looking for to join British Army, can you provide me more details about, I couldn't find it

Top result when you Google British Army:

https://www.army.mod.uk/

Quick Reply

Latest