The Student Room Group

Failed my resit, might have to redo third year, can I do anything?

So basically I got a score of 32 (minimum pass is 35) on a prerequisite module which I need to pass to get into my final year. I took the feedback, and tried to change it for the resits. Now I got my grade for resit, which is a 28. I got a lower score on some parts which I did not even change, and I understand that different examiners will grade things differently, but its really disappointing to not only not pass, but even get a lower score when I listened to the feedback, and only needed 3 more points to pass.

The score needs to still be ratified by the Progression and Awards Board of my uni, but I don't know how this works so am not expecting any miracle. After that I can appeal the decision, on grounds of "material administrative error, regulatory irregularity or other material irregularity, for example, that the assessments were not conducted in accordance with current regulations for the programme."

I don't know if my case would apply though, but I guess I'll try. Is there anything else that I could do, as I'm really not wanting to redo my whole third year because of one module

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending