The Student Room Group

Mitigation

Hi I’m not sure this is the correct forum but
I failed second year by one assignment, I got advised to do a mitigation where I can redo my unit with or without attendance this current term. However since in total studied 3 years ( I did a health and social care foundation first year before I switched courses) will the mitigating resub count as 4th year ? As if I pass it I’ll go into third year in September 2024
I wanted ask if I do a mitigation of a resit and they count it as a 4th year and could SFE still cover the third year if I pass the mitigation
(edited 7 months ago)
Original post by simbs_x
Hi I’m not sure this is the correct forum but
I failed second year by one assignment, I got advised to do a mitigation where I can redo my unit with or without attendance this current term. However since in total studied 3 years ( I did a health and social care foundation first year before I switched courses) will the mitigating resub count as 4th year ? As if I pass it I’ll go into third year in September 2024
I wanted ask if I do a mitigation of a resit and they count it as a 4th year and could SFE still cover the third year if I pass the mitigation

Hi there, if you're not in attendance then it wouldn't be classed as a year of previous study. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending