The Student Room Group

Reapplying to university after failing

Hi, i was withdrawn from my university in september 2022 due to failing 3 modules and i could not proceed onto the 3rd year of my course i was awarded a CertHE, it had a huge financial implication on my family and i was disappointed in myself for a very long time, however it has given me more motivation to do it right this time, i still cannot afford to pay for 3 years of a bachelors degree again i have obtained 180 credits in total and im hoping the universities will let me join in second year, please guide with me any information that is helpful
Original post by Anonymous
Hi, i was withdrawn from my university in september 2022 due to failing 3 modules and i could not proceed onto the 3rd year of my course i was awarded a CertHE, it had a huge financial implication on my family and i was disappointed in myself for a very long time, however it has given me more motivation to do it right this time, i still cannot afford to pay for 3 years of a bachelors degree again i have obtained 180 credits in total and im hoping the universities will let me join in second year, please guide with me any information that is helpful

What course would you be wanting to join? Do you have any particular universities (or types of university) in mind?

Would you have any interest in re-joining your original university / course (if that were an option)?
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
What course would you be wanting to join? Do you have any particular universities (or types of university) in mind?

Would you have any interest in re-joining your original university / course (if that were an option)?

My same course Bsc Biomedical Sciences, i have no particular university in mind but i have applied to the ones that have january entry i have also applied to my original university but they have rejected my offer because they have a policy of not giving failed students admission again
Original post by Anonymous
My same course Bsc Biomedical Sciences, i have no particular university in mind but i have applied to the ones that have january entry i have also applied to my original university but they have rejected my offer because they have a policy of not giving failed students admission again

Understood. If you've already "applied to the ones that have january entry" you can't be looking for advice as to which unis might be more likely to accept students in your situation (with credits they want to use to gain "recognition of prior learning"). So when you say, "please guide with me any information that is helpful", it's not clear what sort of information you're seeking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending