The Student Room Group

CertHE

I have repeated first year in molecular biology and still failed, but my uni said I have enough credits to receive a certificate of higher education. What do you think I could do with this certificate, do you think I could reapply to university next year with it and what degree could I pursue with a certHE in molecular biology?
Reply 1
The fact that you have already failed resits at another Uni will be a very big red flag to any other Uni.
Original post by Kzz098
I have repeated first year in molecular biology and still failed, but my uni said I have enough credits to receive a certificate of higher education. What do you think I could do with this certificate, do you think I could reapply to university next year with it and what degree could I pursue with a certHE in molecular biology?

Do you understand why you have failed?

What would be different about starting from scratch for a 3rd time that would mean you would be confident that you wouldn’t fail again?

Can you afford tuition fees for the first year of a new degree? You only get one gift year of funding and you’ve used that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending