The Student Room Group

Is it possible to find student accommodation in London at this time of year?

My friend applied to a London uni through clearing but they haven’t guaranteed accommodation. How can she find accommodation at this time of year?
Original post by Confusionn
My friend applied to a London uni through clearing but they haven’t guaranteed accommodation. How can she find accommodation at this time of year?

Hey!

Firstly, it would probably be best for her to contact the university accommodation office as they can advise if there is any space in halls or recommend nearby accommodation! Or, she could join any facebook accommodation groups for the university she's going to as people will often advertise spare rooms/swaps from people who are moving around or dropping out, but this will most likely be more second/third year students :smile:

Best of luck to your friend!!

Natalie
University of Kent Student Rep
Reply 2
Original post by Confusionn

Hi I have a Whitechapel ensuite accommodation with 44 week tenancy and 253 pounds pw that I need someone to take over, will your friend to interested? she will move in straight away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending