The Student Room Group

What kind of date was this ?

so I went on this first date with this guy who has been asking me for like two weeks now. He blows up my phone etc send me texts everyday. Anyways it was a walking date but by the water, all my other dates have been men spending money. Yet I agree to this low effort date cause I was bored. Keep in mind during our conversations on the phone he talked up a big game talking about how he knows he’s a good looking guy and that we would love each other on the first date. And we’re going to have an instant connection??

I get there he seems nervous we’re just waking around he’s asking me questions can’t keep eye contact with me at all. I think he looked at me once or twice and they were long pauses that was it. We never once sat down he’s just talking and walking. I thought he was going to be way more confident than he was but he wasn’t.

Anyways the date ends and he gives me weird hug like hugging my lower waist and placing his head kinda in my chest??????

Then he told me to text him later????

I was shocked he acted completely different on the phone. Keep in mind I’m very beautiful and confident so I was trying to make eye contact with him yet he just kept walking and talking ???

What do y’all think?
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 1
Walk away - cut your losses early on because there is clearly no interest from your side.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending