The Student Room Group

Is he just flattering me??

He says things like u r so nice and u r so kind or u will be good at anything u do. He opens doors for me and if I drop things he picks it up.. Is he just a nice person as I am pretty sure he has a girlfriend... If a guy flatters you - is he just trying to be nice?
Original post by Anonymous
He says things like u r so nice and u r so kind or u will be good at anything u do. He opens doors for me and if I drop things he picks it up.. Is he just a nice person as I am pretty sure he has a girlfriend... If a guy flatters you - is he just trying to be nice?

If he has a girlfriend already, and he's flirting with you then most likely he is full of sh*t. How do you know he has a girlfriend? Did he tell you himself, or did you find out from other people?

The only half-reasonable explanation is that they are in an open relationship. However many so called 'open relationships' are bogus, where one person pretends to be in an 'open relationship' whilst the other doesn't know about it. That is simply called 'cheating'. I reckon 50% are bogus like that.
Reply 2
Yes - he told me before he has one. He may also be nice and not flirting though.
Original post by NonIndigenous
If he has a girlfriend already, and he's flirting with you then most likely he is full of sh*t. How do you know he has a girlfriend? Did he tell you himself, or did you find out from other people?

The only half-reasonable explanation is that they are in an open relationship. However many so called 'open relationships' are bogus, where one person pretends to be in an 'open relationship' whilst the other doesn't know about it. That is simply called 'cheating'. I reckon 50% are bogus like that.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes - he told me before he has one. He may also be nice and not flirting though.

Does he treat & talk to other people (especially women) the same way? All women? (not just good looking ones)
Reply 4
that's a good point - thanks for ur answer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending