The Student Room Group

Retaking a level exams

I failed my exams terribly, is it possible to go through the work at home and teach myself then resit the exams ( I know i’ll have to pay)
Reply 1
Yes. You can enter exams as a private candidate using any school or exam centre that is willing to do your entries.

The JCQ web site might help you find a centre:

Quick Reply