The Student Room Group

2nd yeear

I failed my second year in university and am currently taking up my second year retake. I've been very apprehensive about what maximum grade I might be able to achieve having now failed a year and would like to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and what outcomes they experienced. Any advice is also welcome thanks.
Original post by Nick6354
I failed my second year in university and am currently taking up my second year retake. I've been very apprehensive about what maximum grade I might be able to achieve having now failed a year and would like to know if anyone has been in a similar situation and what outcomes they experienced. Any advice is also welcome thanks.

Hi there

I don't know too much about retakes personally but would definitely advise you to talk to your tutor about it! I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help! As far as I know, if you do well in retakes, it shouldn't affect your final grade but for specific information, you should talk to someone at the university. I'm sorry that I can't help more.

All the best,

Jaz - Cardiff student rep
Reply 2
Original post by CardiffUni Rep
Hi there

I don't know too much about retakes personally but would definitely advise you to talk to your tutor about it! I'm sure that they will be more than happy to help! As far as I know, if you do well in retakes, it shouldn't affect your final grade but for specific information, you should talk to someone at the university. I'm sorry that I can't help more.

All the best,

Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Thanks all advice is appreciated
Original post by Nick6354
Thanks all advice is appreciated

No problem. Please let me know if I can help with anything else :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending