The Student Room Group

A level english lit my boy jack and scars upon my heart essay

Struggling with how to word an essay on My Boy Jack and Scars Upon My Heart. If anyone has any advice I'd appreicate it!
Original post by laurxnhannah
Struggling with how to word an essay on My Boy Jack and Scars Upon My Heart. If anyone has any advice I'd appreicate it!

Hey, what ideas do you have so far?
Reply 2
Hi! so the essay is only on mbj and The Call because we're not that far into scars yet but the question is Compare how different perspectives for the justification of war are presented in two of the texts you have studied. For mbj i've said that there a varied and contrasting viewpoints and for the call i've said about how the speaker is very fixed in their jingoistic views
Original post by laurxnhannah
Hi! so the essay is only on mbj and The Call because we're not that far into scars yet but the question is Compare how different perspectives for the justification of war are presented in two of the texts you have studied. For mbj i've said that there a varied and contrasting viewpoints and for the call i've said about how the speaker is very fixed in their jingoistic views

That sounds like a strong place to start! Perhaps the next step would be to map out what you want your main points to be, especially being more specific about the varied and contrasting viewpoints?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending