The Student Room Group

how to structure the 10 page bartlett architecture portfolio?

with just 10 pages I'm struggling to work out what to include in my Portfolio. from the advice I read they want to see development of ideas, but wouldn't this cover like 3 or 4 pages? idl how to show a range of work if each project has to be at least 2 pages to show sufficient development

any advice? the examples all have more than 10 pages
You can show more than one image on a page to show development of ideas.

Maybe have 4-6 pages showing development of 2-3 pieces and then the remaining pages showing just finished work of 4-6 pieces. That means you’re showing 7-8 pieces in total as well as development work showing how you approach a brief.
Original post by PQ
You can show more than one image on a page to show development of ideas.

Maybe have 4-6 pages showing development of 2-3 pieces and then the remaining pages showing just finished work of 4-6 pieces. That means you’re showing 7-8 pieces in total as well as development work showing how you approach a brief.

thanks for your help, in terms of finished pieces eg fine art pieces, how many would you recommend to put on each page? I'm doing about 3 rn but I kinda wanted 4 to chose more diversity. not sure if that's too much though
Original post by beomgyuswolfcut
thanks for your help, in terms of finished pieces eg fine art pieces, how many would you recommend to put on each page? I'm doing about 3 rn but I kinda wanted 4 to chose more diversity. not sure if that's too much though

For finished pieces I wouldn’t recommend more than 1 per page (along with a description of the brief if there was one and the media used plus size if it isn’t obvious)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending