The Student Room Group

Interview wait time

After passing the Assessment exam my interview was cancelled because i didn't have exam certificates. I didn't receive any because there were no exams in 2020 due to covid. I have now paid for some and have uploaded them onto my portal but i have been waiting weeks for a rescheduled interview. I don't know how long it should take or if i should look for a job in the meantime?
Reply 1
Original post by Mallen11
After passing the Assessment exam my interview was cancelled because i didn't have exam certificates. I didn't receive any because there were no exams in 2020 due to covid. I have now paid for some and have uploaded them onto my portal but i have been waiting weeks for a rescheduled interview. I don't know how long it should take or if i should look for a job in the meantime?

I did GCSEs in 2020 and didn't sit my exams yet still got my certificates, are you sure your school didn't give them to you even via email?
Reply 2
Contact your AFCO. What are you doing whilst going through selection if you haven't got a job? Whilst it can take months to reach training, the actual number of days spent active on the process aren't that many.

Quick Reply

Latest