The Student Room Group

I dont know what to do

I'm 19 and my current situation is that I'm resitting my first year in pharmacy. I failed one exam, so I have to resit that one exam which is next year around April and May. So I basically have a gap year, but I've had a lot of time to think and I'm not sure what I want to do. I kind of picked pharmacy for no reason I thought that it would be good as I was told there were a lot of routes that I could go into with this degree. I didn't like my first year of pharmacy I didn't really pay attention which led me to fail that one module. So I'm not really sure about pharmacy, but I have no clue what else I could do. There is no career that really stands out to me. My A-levels are biology - B. Chemistry - A. Psychology A. If anyone has any advice or even talk about your own experiences that will help a lot.
Reply 1
i would recommend that during your gap year, you should look into opening days for different events/jobs. take is as a chance to explore other professions, this may be a sign for you to look else where. your a-levels look really nice so use this oppertunity , is suggest you network and find mentors through linked in for example, and try a bit of everything

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending